Tuesday, June 30, 2015

First Impressions: L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Rock Mascara



OMG, as you all already know I am in love with mascara. I don't know how or when it happened... perhaps when I was a little girl and my aunt would use me and my sister to try out different makeup looks and every time the first thing I would notice are my lashes.

Throughout the years I've tried different types of mascara. As far as my favorites so far, I am hands down in love with Benefit's BADgal  mascara... until yesterday June 21, 2015 to be exact. Now I feel as though a new relationship is on the horizon, with L'oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Punky or as it's called here in the states L'oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Rock.





What do I say about it, it's absolutely the best mascara I've tried to date. The packaging is really chic, and the pop of green is something I really like. It gives me the volume I'm looking for and literally lengthens and separates every single lash leaving a beautiful fluttery eye. It is on the wetter side of mascara which is a surprise for me considering I'm not a big fan of wet mascaras to begin with.

As far as application goes, it glides on, not clumpy at all. After it dries, my lashes still feel nice a soft and not tacky or stiff, and it lasts all day. I only need to apply one coat and BAM! My lashes go from looking dull to looking better than fake lashes, making me look wide awake, especially on the days when I'm feeling exhausted.


*Tip: When applying, really work in the mascara, to get the full effect. If you choose to apply more than one coat,  I say go for it and unleash your inner rock star!

xo Naznin

No comments:

Post a Comment